Translate

Friday, March 4, 2011

TWO CAMELIAS

oil on board 5"x7"
Another painting for DPW, I  am not sure, once again , I followed the directions, with one color by stroke, which I 'd like to properly understand! It's easy to say, but not easy to do...Those two camelias were the first flowers in my garden, but  you cant' say on the picture what they are!I am aware maybe it's a little weird, because the potery vase has a tiny opening, it's a soliflore. I took the picture before a window, and painted there, in fact, but was a little sceptic about the background...

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely, lovely !!!!! :D Peu importe que tu trouves cela ressemblant ou non... nous, on ne sait pas quelles fleurs, tout ce qu'on voit c'est un tableau très frais et printanier.

    J'adore !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! It's a difficult challenge for sure! I like the vase with the reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très joli travail et si délicat... le tout avec une belle harmonie de couleurs... Une belle offrande à Demoiselle Printemps.
    bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!