Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

PINTANDO EN PEDRERA





Bruno, by Libéra Angel Guillèn
 
Pintando en Pedrera, is the title of the exhibition we watched this morning, in Sévilla, with 2 talented painters, Libéra Angel Guillèn and José Ramón Ramos Gómez-It is the last day of the exhibition, the painters were not there,and I have to say it's hard to find them on Internet, several people with those same names live in this world!Anyway, I liked this pantings.


mixed média

José Ramón Ramos Gómez

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend,
    I am Jose Ramon Ramos, accidentally saw your blog and descudri you liked our work. I would like to thank you and encourage you to visit one of my virtual exhibitions www.virtualgallery.com.
    My email joserra74@gmail.com
    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!